The Accelerated Elementary Education Unified program at MNU allows you to complete your degree or licensure in both Elementary Education and Special Education.
The accelerated program is structured so that you can work toward a bachelor’s degree in elementary education and special education in a flexible format built for working adults.
Already have a degree in another area? Take advantage of the licensure option, giving you the same ability to teach in an elementary setting in just 18 months. Either way, you’ll be able to work full-time during the first 12 months of the program.
you Should Know
- Meets fully online, with exception of student teaching experience
- This program certifies you in both elementary certification and SPED certification
- Complete your Bachelor's or Licensure in 18 months and fulfill 64-67 credit hours at $389 per credit hour
Our program is fully accredited by CAEP and KSDE. Even though courses meet on campus, our instructors often enhance their lessons with podcasts, vodcasts, social networking, wikis, and other electronic delivery technology. Students may also engage in real-time webcasts with instructors throughout the program using virtual collaboration tools like Adobe Connect, allowing for asynchronized and synchronized learning each week.
- May 2019
*For information on our priority application deadlines and registration deadlines, please contact us at 913-971-3800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply with Confidence!
MNU is a TEACH Kansas City partner school so you benefit! Sign up for a free TEACH Kansas City account to apply to our program like a pro. Features:
- Interactive application checklist to keep you on track.
- $100 fee reimbursements towards applications and testing expenses.
- 1-on-1 expert advice for any question along the way.
- How-to-guides for eligibility, applications, testing and finances.