Transfer Program for Traditional Undergraduate Students
Learn MoreTransferring to one of MidAmerica Nazarene University's 30+ traditional undergraduate majors is the first step in becoming a Pioneer. The traditional undergraduate transfer program is best for:
- Those seeking a traditional, residential college experience
- Those interested in study abroad opportunities
- Those wanting to participate in student government, Fine & Performing Arts, varsity athletics, intramural sports or any other traditional college student activities
We are here to help you succeed in transferring to MNU. This information should help you in your transition. To help continue the transfer process into one of MNU's traditional undergraduate majors, please contact us at email@example.com or 913.971.3380 today!
- Community or junior college students who are interested in one of our 30+ traditional undergraduate majors
- Athletes ready to play for championship teams. #FearTheNeer
- Students who want to participate in Fine & Performing Arts or other on-campus clubs and activities
- Military members and reservists who are interested in one of our traditional undergraduate majors
- Open admission for transfers—enroll during any semester
- Submit transcript(s) from all previously attended institution(s)
- Minimum 2.0 college GPA (4.0 scale)
- SAT/ACT scores required if less than 24 semester hours earned
- Traditional undergraduate transfer students must complete at least 30 hours at MNU to graduate
If you plan to transfer into our Elementary Education programs or our Traditional Nursing program, you will have an additional application.
If you have an Associate's degree (AA or AS), your general education requirements for MNU may already be met, with the exception of 9 hours of required Spiritual Development coursework that you will take here at MNU.
We also have articulation transfer agreements with several area schools. You can also earn college credit for your military service if you are Active Duty military personnel, a drilling member of the National Guard and Reserves, or an honorably discharged veteran. If you participated in the Kansas Teaching Pathway program we will accept 6 credit hours.
Short answer? YES!
We also offer transfer academic scholarships for Phi Theta Kappa members. Please contact our Student Financial Aid Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.971.3298 with your specific questions.
Transfer Program for Professional Degree-Completion Students
Transferring to one of MidAmerica Nazarene University's accelerated associate’s or bachelor’s degree-completion programs is the first step in advancing your career.
This information should help you in your transition. If you do not see an answer to your question, please contact our Professional & Graduate Studies admissions team at email@example.com or at 913.971.3800.
The professional degree-completion transfer program is best for:
- Adult students needing to work full-time while attending school
- Those with some previous college experience
- Those returning to finish a degree that was previously started
- Those needing a bachelor's degree for career advancement
Frequent Questions for Degree-Completion Transfer Students
- Adults who have some college credit, or even no college credit
- Recent community college graduates who are interested in our evening or online accelerated degree-completion programs
- Professionals who need to complete a degree for career advancement
- Motivated career-changers
- Military members and their families
Efficiency is a priority to you.
- Most of MNU's degree-completion programs are accelerated
- Many programs offer online courses or are fully online
- Tuition costs for most accelerated degree-completion programs are competitive with area state universities
- We create a graduation plan for you from the very beginning
- Articulation agreements with community colleges allow us to accept your credits “in bulk”
The quality of your degree is important to you.
- Along with our HLC accreditation, we have pursued, and hold, several industry-specific accreditations to lend more weight to your degree
- Our courses are taught by faculty and instructors who have real-world experience
We have several tuition discounts to make attending MNU affordable, including:
- If you have an Associate's degree (AA or AS) from a Regionally Accredited school, your general education requirements for MNU are already be met, except for our required faith-based classes. We have specific articulation transfer agreements with several area schools.
- You can also earn college credit for your military service if you are Active Duty military personnel, a drilling member of the National Guard and Reserves, or an honorably discharged veteran.